Monday, July 23, 2012

Inverted Pointed French Tip.

Hello Hello!

Sorry for the lag of posts. I know I suck at this. My computers still not working and instead I'm in the process of saving up for a Mac desktop and I'm hoping if nothing goes wrong, I'll have it by the latest September, but I'm shooting for next month.

Anyways, here's a quick and easy tutorial. I hope you like it

//MATERIALS USED//
- OPI "Natural Base Coat"
- Wet N Wild "Heatwave"
- Kiss Nail Art Pen in silver

STEP 1.
Apply a base coat. (I know I repeat this, but honestly you'd be surprised how many people skip this step)

STEP 2.
Apply a base color. I only applied one layer of Heatwave because it was so dark. I usually apply two to get it a solid color with no nail color showing.
WAIT FOR THIS TO DRY.

STEP 3.
Using the Kiss Nail Art Pen in silver, draw a diagonal line from the side of the nail to the center of your nail tip. Do the same to the opposite side of the nail.

STEP 4.
Fill in the small triangle with the silver.

STEP 5.
Repeat step 3 & 4 for every single nail.
WAIT FOR YOUR NAILS TO DRY.

STEP 6.
After your nails are all dry, put a clear coat on to dry.

There you go.

Hope this helps!
Stace.

No comments:

Post a Comment