Thursday, August 23, 2012

I'm Back....

Hello Hello!

I'm so sorry for the lack of posts. Honestly. I finally saved enough money and bought myself a new laptop. However, it's taking me a lot longer than anticipated to transfer everything I've had on my old laptop. Transferring from a PC to a Macbook isn't as hard as I thought it was going to be, but it's just tedious.

Anyways, don't worry. While I was saving up money and what not, I did multiple tutorials. I just have to post them up, but for the most part as soon as I edit the photos they're all ready to go.

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on what's been going on. I'm not giving up on this blog. It's just a lot harder to maintain than I realize.

Thanks for being understanding. Hopefully I'll have a  new post up shorty.

Stace.

No comments:

Post a Comment