Monday, February 11, 2013

DIY - Valentine's Heart Tutorial.

Hello Hello!

I know I'm doing this a bit late, but I figure, better late than never right? I've already done all the tutorials to post for Valentine's Day, I just need to find the time to edit my photos and post them on here (: sounds simple enough right? Lol.

A lot of the designs I did make, require making hearts. I figured I'd do a quick tutorial to show you how I created the hearts so I wouldn't have to repeat them each and every single time I did a design.

//Materials Needed/What I Used//
- anything to create a circle / dotting tools - check out my blog about tools if you don't want to buy tools
- any color polish - I used Black Creme by Wet N' Wild to show you

STEP 1. 
Take your dotting implement and create two dots one right next to each other. Leave some space between the two

STEP 2. 
Redip the dotting tool in the nail polish and start to slowly drag the tool down from one dot. I started from my left dot first. Drag it down to a point.

STEP 3. 
Repeat step 2.

That's all!

Hope it helps!
Stace.

No comments:

Post a Comment