Thursday, September 6, 2012

Start of a Series.

Hello Hello!

It's been a while since I've posted last, and again my bad. I started school and haven't had the chance yet to edit the photos to post. I'm slowly getting there. I have a ton of photos/tutorials to do, but it's just the editing that's killing me.

Anyways, I've noticed people do series in whatever their blogging, Youtubing, etc. So I decided to do a  series of different nail designs you can do with whatever's handy at the moment. My goal is to get at least a minimum of anywhere from 3-5 different nail designs using similar products. I'm pretty sure I'm not explaining this the way that I want to, but you'll see what I'm talking about.

Yeah that's it for now.
I'll be posting an actual tutorial right after this (:

Until next time,
Stace.

No comments:

Post a Comment