Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Series - "Santa Claus Head"

Hello Hello!

Here's the third in the Christmas Series. Hope you like it. I'm doing Santa's head in this tutorial, and I'll be doing one with his body later on. 

MATERIALS I USED. 
- OPI "Base Coat" 
- The label wore off but I used a nude color as my base 
- NYC "French White" 
- CM "Red Glitter" 
- Wet N' Wild "Black Cream 
- Forever 21 Pinkish color 

Step 1.
Apply a base coat. 
Wait for it to dry. 

Step 2. 
Apply one coat of your nude base color. 
Wait for it to dry. 

Step 3. 
Using the dotting tool and NYC "French White" create the top of the beard as well as the bottom of the hat. You're going to arch them. This is the set up for the face. 
Step 4. 
Use NYC "French White" to paint the bottom half of the beard. 
Step 5. 
Use CM "Red Glitter" for the top of the hat. If you cover the white part you've already done, simply use the dotting tool and reapply the white.

Step 6. 
Create the eyes. I used my dotting tool and Wet N' Wild "Black Cream". 

Step 7. 
Create the nose. I used my Forever 21 nail polish with the dotting tool.

Step 8. 
Apply a top coat.

There you have it. It's really simple and looks nice.

Hope that helps!
Stace.

No comments:

Post a Comment