Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Series - "Snowflake"

Hello Hello!

I know it's crazy! I actually updated twice in one week! I'll hopefully be finally able to post all the tutorials I have done for you guys. I'm on winter break, thank God so I'll have more free time!

Anyways, here's the second in my Christmas Series - the snowflake. It was really simple and it doesn't take that much time to do.

MATERIALS I USED.
- OPI "Base Coat"
- Spoiled "Your Fly's Down"
- NYC " French Tip"
- Nail Art Paint "White"
- Sally Hansen "UV Top Coat"
- (optional) small dotting tool or a toothpick - whatever you can make dots with 


Step 1. 
Apply a base coat. Seriously don't skip this step!
Wait for it to dry.

Step 2. 
Apply two coats of Spoiled "Your Fly's Down". You can use whatever nail polish color as your base. You want a contrast from the white however, so don't pick something light.
Wait for it to dry.

Step 3. 
Draw a dot in the center of your nail. You can also put the dot to the side if you want. This is going to be the start of the snowflake.

Step 4. 
Draw 6 lines going around the circle. DO NOT connect the line to the center dot.

Step 5. 
Start drawing two small lines per each long line. You should have a total of four small lines on each long line.
Wait for this to dry.

Step 6. (Optional)
Take your dotting tool and place a small dot on each of the small lines. 

Step 7. 
Apply a top coat.

There you go a simple snowflake nail design!

If you try this design or any of my designs out, send me a pic so I can see!(:

Hope this helps!
Stace.

No comments:

Post a Comment