Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dotting Tools Review.


Hello Hello!

When I first started I wrote about items around the house you can use as tools for your nail designs. The post is here. I used different things to make dots and they work! BUT I sold out. I went and got the actual dotting tools, just to see if there was a really big difference or not.

I purchased my dotting tools on eBay for $1.99 AND free shipping! A complete steal in my opinion since nail supply stores, Sally's Beauty Supplies etc. are at least 5x plus more expensive for what I purchased.

This is what I received in the mail. It took about a week to get here (since it came from China). In the packet, there are 5 dotting tools with different size dots at both ends.


<-----Here's what they came in.
What they look like at one end of the tool.


What they look like at the other end of the tool. What they look like at the other end. I noticed one end had a lot of different small dots. While the other had bigger dots. They actually work really well. I used them to do my floral nails I have currently and using these tools helped me a lot. I only used these tools and nothing else, no other thin nail art pen etc.

I think it's worth the money if you don't mind waiting for it to ship to you.

Hope this helps!
Until next time,
Stace.

P.S: Here's the person I bought my tools from pbyourlifestyle it's a direct link to their store and the actual product.

No comments:

Post a Comment