Friday, September 28, 2012

Nail Shape.

Hello Hello!

I hope you're all doing well. So I was wondering, and hoping to take a poll to see which shape you ladies or gentlemen think is better. Now if you aren't too familiar with different nail shapes, it's because you've probably seen or have gotten your nails done in a square shape.

So I found this picture online that has different shapes of a nail.

- Pointed
So the pointed is kind of like the oval shape of a nail. It's a less intense version of the stiletto nail.

- Square
Probably the nail shape you've all seen or have gotten done. It's probably the easiest shape to do and it's sensible. If you're wearing acrylics, this has more stability than any other shape (in my opinion).

- Squoval
This shape is basically like the square, but with rounded edges. I've noticed that if I personally don't round the edges a little bit I tend to scratch myself because of the sharp edges of the square.

- Round
It tends to follow the natural shape of the nail. If you've ever grown out your natural nails, you've noticed it tends to round out the longer it gets.

- Stiletto
It's seriously intense. It's very pointy at the tip. Think of a cat's claw. It provides probably the least amount of stability and it'll break if done incorrectly.

I'm asking what you guys think the best shape is, because after almost 10 months of doing my own acrylics, I went out with a friend and got my nails done. I choose to do a cross between the stiletto and pointed tip. It looked like the stiletto nails, but less intense. Unfortunately when I went to erase the nail polish to another color my tips broke ): Unfortunately now I remember why I do my own nails, it's less expensive and I can't blame anyone but myself!

Here's the link for the survey. Please help me. I'm trying to redo my nails, but am currently indecisive on what nail shape I want to do.

Thanks!
Stace.

No comments:

Post a Comment