I know it's crazy, two posts in one day! But I figured the last post was a short one, that another review wouldn't be that bad.
Now normally, I'm constantly sporting a square or a squarely rounded shaped nail. It's just easy to do on myself and doesn't require the most amount of work.
I've tried the stiletto or mountain peak in the picture nail style before and I did not like it as much. But when I saw this picture, I just had to try it.
It's fairly easy to create and doesn't look as intimidating as a stiletto nail would.
Here's my list of pros and cons with this nail design.
- looks nice, like the picture - no one in my family liked the nail shape
- it's a less scary version that's popular - it doesn't to me feel as sturdy as a square shape
- it's really popular among celebrities it seems - I couldn't scratch my itch easily or get relief
- less space to do the nail designs I wanted
- I wouldn't recommend this for a professional
Overall, this nail shape for me is just okay. It does look nice in my opinion and it is a different look for me than what I'm used to. I'd probably do this nail shape once in a blue moon. Not something that I would probably wear for a long time. It's fun and different though.
I think I'd give this nail shape a 3.5 out of 5.
Hope this helps!