Wednesday, January 30, 2013

OPI - "Glitzerland" Nail Polish Review.

Hello Hello!

For some reason or another, lately I've been infatuated with gold colored nail polishes. I have no idea why, but I have. I'm not talking those gold gold colors, but more of a bronze gold. Since I didn't have the particular color I wanted, I went to some random beauty supply store and purchased two different gold colored OPI nail polishes. Both of them are about a shade off from each other.

One Coat
The first color I tried is the darker of the two and is called "Glitzerland". It's actually a very pretty color. It was a little brighter than I had anticipated however.

The consistency of the polish is great actually. I think with this nail polish color, I wouldn't even mind just using one coat. It is a little opaque, but it's not as bad as some of the other nail polishes I've tried.
Two Coats

The second coat, for me was just perfect. It's the type of gold I've been looking everywhere for. The consistency is still really great for me. You don't need a lot of nail polish to coat your entire nail.


I've purchased OPI nail polish in the past that I did not like, however this one is one of my favorites.
I think it's worth the almost $9 it costs.

Hope this helps!
Stace.







No comments:

Post a Comment