Friday, May 4, 2012

the beginning...

Hello Hello!

So most people have been asking me how I do my nails, what I use, and if I make tutorials. So cause everyone keeps asking me, I decided to make a blog instead of doing video tutorials. Before you ask why not do video tutorials, it's cause I can't seem to find my camera at the moment and I didn't like the way my iPhone did the video. And it's because I make so many different mistakes with my nails, that it would take too long with having to stop and restart the video to correct my mistakes.

If you think that my nails come out perfectly on the first try, you're honestly mistaken. I'm anal that I'll redo the same finger like 2-4 times before it comes out perfectly and the way that I want them to.

So this is the beginning of my first official time blogging. I hope you guys can bear with me and hopefully I make things simple enough for you to be able to do it on your own. I'll be posting what materials I used, step by step instructions, and the finished product. You never have to use the same colors or brand as I do. Use whatever colors you have or things that are around you. Be creative!

I'll also be posting up random blogs about tools that you can make or an update with colors I've recently bought etc.

My ideal goal is to go through all my old Instagram photos and make tutorials on those nails and expand from there. I'm hoping that I'll be able to post on here at least once a week if not more often.

Well yeah. That's about it.

If you guys have any suggestions or specific tutorials done, please comment below and let me know. Or just text me or something.

Hope you guys have a great week.
stace.

No comments:

Post a Comment