Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ninja Nails.

Hello Hello!

Here's another simple easy tutorial. This time it's a Ninja Themed Tutorial! I hope you guys like it. It seriously took all of 30 minutes to do them. It's by far the easiest thing I've done and it's cute. (Well I think so).

Here's all the materials I used. 
- OPI "Natural Nail Base Coat" 
- NYX Girls "Milano" 
- Wet N' Wild "Black Cream" 
- Kiss Nail Art Paint "05"
- Toothpick"

STEP ONE
As always START OFF with a base coat. Again not doing so and painting your nail with colored polish WILL STAIN your nails. Wait for this coat to dry.  
STEP TWO
Paint ONE coat of NYX Girls "Milano". I thought it was a pretty neutral base coat with a shine in it. It's kind of a glittery gold. I used this as my base. Wait for this coat to dry before proceeding onto the next step.


STEP THREE

Take the Kiss Nail Art Paint "05" and draw two lines horizontally somewhat close to each other. It doesn't matter how close or how far the lines are. The only part that matters is the center. It needs to be neat and tidy. Everywhere else doesn't matter. You'll be painting it. Wait for this coat to dry before proceeding onto the next step.

STEP FOUR

Paint the top half of the line with the Kiss Nail Art Paint "05". Repeat the step for the bottom half of the second line.

STEP FIVE
Take the toothpick and dip it into some Wet N' Wild "Black Cream". Put two dots in the center (where the "Milano" is) You're creating the eyes with the toothpick. This is what the finished product will look like.

STEP SIX
Use whatever top coat you want to cover the design so it doesn't chip.

As you can tell I'm a little bit messy with my nail polish. I don't really care if it gets on my skin/cuticle while I'm painting my nails. It's easily fixable.
This is what I do to erase any nail polish on my cuticle.
1. Grab a clean Q-Tip.
2. Pluck one end of the Q-Tip, to the point where there's hardly any cotton on it.
3. Dip it into nail polish remover, turn the Q-Tip around between your fingers to wrap the cotton around the stick and to remove excess remover.
4. Move the Q-Tip SLOWLY to remove the nail polish.
That's all I do.

Hope this helps!
Stace.

No comments:

Post a Comment