Thursday, May 31, 2012

Simple Half Flower.

Hello Hello!

Sorry for not updating sooner, but things happen and my computers still not fixed sooo I'm using my phone to update you guys.

I did a quick "Simple Half Flower" and honestly it took all of 30 minutes including drying time. It's really easy and I hope you like it.

So here's all the materials I used:
-Confetti "Last Dance"
-Nail Art CM in white

I used one coat of "Last Dance" instead of using my typical two since it gave really good coverage and it's pretty dark. As always, WAIT FOR IT TO COMPLETELY DRY. Next I used the CM to draw the lines.



Step 1. Draw a curved line at the bottom center
Step 2. Draw a curved line on the opposite side of the first line. It should look like a pointy oval
Step 3. Repeat Step 1 & 2 to the right of the original pointy oval
Step 4. Repeat Step 1 & 2 on the left of the original pointy oval

That's it. I just did the design on my ring and thumb fingers. It's really quick and easy.

Hope it helps!
Stace

No comments:

Post a Comment