Saturday, May 12, 2012

Kiss Complete Salon Acrylic Kit Review

Hello Hello!

*Quick Update: I purchased this kit at Walgreens for $19.99, but I found the same product at Rite Aid for $17.99.*

So honestly I never thought I'd be sitting here writing a review on any product. I guess I've never thought about it because I haven't tried any product where I felt like "damn I have to let people know about it."
BUT I have found something that I absolutely love and I just have to tell you guys about. I used to do my own acrylic nails, but then I got lazy and I hated how much the acrylic liquid smelled. It used to stink up my whole house even with ALL the windows opened.
This is the product that I bought. "Kiss Complete Salon Acrylic Kit". I bought it at Walgreens for $19.99. It's a little pricy I know, but completely worth it. I've tried multiple at home kits from Sally's Beauty and they all suck and smell.

In Kiss' set it includes the following:
- 24 white tips
- 40 natural nail tips
- 20 sculpture nail forms
- apple fresh acrylic liquid masking formula (2g)
- acrylic liquid (14g)
- acrylic powder (9g)
- acrylic powder (9g)
- acrylic primer (9g)
- nail glue (3g)
- dappen dish
- 6" 2-way nail file
- beveled manicure stick
- professional acrylic brush

It actually includes a lot for just $19.99 in my opinion. I really like their white tips because they're shorter than the typical nail tips like at the salon so it's a little easier to cut and what not. The sizes were a little bigger for me simply because my nail beds are smaller than normal. So I had to file the sides down a little bit.
But I think the best part was the apple fresh acrylic liquid masking formula. I was afraid that the acrylic liquid was going to make my house smell like the other at home kits I've used. I followed their instructions and put the masking formula in and it honestly smelled like apples. Kind of like an apple gum. It wasn't that bad. You couldn't smell the acrylic liquid at all. COMPLETE BONUS! This is the first kit (trust me when I say first, I've tried a lot) that comes with a masking formula.

The kit also comes with a step by step directions on how to apply the acrylic to your nails. It's a little difficult at first. I remember the difficulty I had the first time I did my own. The directions in this kit however, made it so easy to do. If you're a first timer I think you should have no problems what so ever.

Now in almost every single kit I've ever bought, the brush ALWAYS SUCKS! The bristles always come undone and literally by the end of just one use I have to throw the brush away. The brush in this kit is pretty durable and works perfectly. I simply love it.

Seriously this is going to be my new go to kit whenever I need to do my own acrylics. Completely worth the money.

This was my end result(: I'm completely happy with how they turned out.

Hope this helps!
Stace.

No comments:

Post a Comment